Ivan Žerjal (born in Gorizia, Italy, 1976)
- 2002 - Degree in Arts, Course of Study: History and Arts, University of Trieste, Italy.
- 2007 - Specialization in teaching History of Arts, University of Cà Foscari, Venice, Italy.
- 2014 - PhD in Philosophy and Theory of Visual Culture, University of Primorska, Koper, Slovenia.
- From 2009 to 2013 he was a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Primorska, Koper, Slovenia.
- Since 2003 he has been teaching History of Arts at the high school “Gregorčič - Trubar” in Gorizia, Italy.
- His work has been featured in various periodicals and he has contributed to several professional publications and radio programmes.
- 2013 - “Repen 31. Observation Point”, Museum of the Carsic House, Monrupino, Italy
- 2012 - Exhibition at the Hit Gallery, Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- 2009 - "Watchtower", Coastals Gallery, Koper, Slovenia
- 2007 - "The Eye Is Synthetic", Milko Bambič Gallery, Trieste, Italy
- 2005 - "Entry - Exit", TK Gallery, Trieste, Italy
- 2004 - Exhibition at the Cultural Centre Kulturni dom, Gorizia, Italy
Group exhibitions (Selected)
- 2017 - "Sor’riso amaro. Contemporary Visions", curated by Francesca Gattoni and Andrea Grotteschi, Broletto di Novara City Museums, Italy
- 2017 - "Confinis", curated by Marco Tagliafierro, Villa Nigra, Miasino, Italy
- 2017 - "Two Many Too Many", Slavica Marin Gallery, Umag, Croatia
- 2016 - "This is Today", curated by Aurora Fonda, Coastal Galleries and AplusA Gallery of Venice, Piran, Slovenia
- 2015 - "Kons - Hommage ad Albert Sirk", curated by Sandi Volk, Palazzo Costanzi, Trieste, Italy
- 2013 - "32nd Art Workshop", Svetschach, Austria
- 2013 - "Arteden - International Art Workshop", Longera, Trieste, Italy
- 2013 - "35th Performance Gruppo78 + Tribute To Otto Mühl", curated by Maria Campitelli and Massimo Premuda, Double Room, Trieste, Italy
- 2012 - "Prostor - Spazio", SSG - Slovenian Theatre in Trieste, Italy
- 2012 - "assurde IRONIE”, Miela Theatre, Trieste, Italy
- 2011 - "Tribute to the 30th Anniversary of the Kulturni dom", Cultural Centre Kulturni dom, Gorizia, Italy
- 2011 - "KonStrasti", Cultural Centre Lojze Bratuž, Gorizia, Italy
- 2011 - "20 Years of Art Workshops", curated by Monika Ivančič Fajfar, Ljubljana City Hall, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2010 - "Kocka - Cubo”, Narodni dom, Trieste, Italy
- 2010 - "Rado Jagodic, Štefan Turk, Ivan Žerjal", Cartesius Gallery, Trieste, Italy
- 2010 - "Rdeča nit", curated by Nives Marvin, Herman Pečarič Gallery, Piran, Slovenia